How many times have you longed to be able to have your cake and eat it too? Well long no more, my friend. I am about to show you how you can do just that with these delicious carrot cake protein balls.
Oftentimes when I create a healthy protein snack in bite-sized fashion, folks flood my in-box with criticism that a bite is not nearly enough to satisfy their cravings.
I took this as a personal challenge to create a healthy yet satisfying, bite-sized treat that would not only kill those pesky cravings but keep you on track with your healthy meal plan. Enjoy these carrot cake protein balls.
100-Calorie Carrot Cake Protein Balls
- 1 cup almonds
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup Medjool dates
- 4 ounces applesauce
- 2 scoops Platinum1 Vanilla Cupcake
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 carrot, grated
- ¼ cup coconut, shredded
- Blend almonds and oats in a food processor. *I used my NutriBullet®.
- Add dates, applesauce, Platinum1, and spices, and blend again until a dough forms.
- Add grated carrot until thoroughly mixed.
- Roll dough into balls, then roll each one in the coconut.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Enjoy your carrot cake protein balls!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Yields 12 balls/1 ball per serving
- Calories: 99
- Fat: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 10 g
- Protein: 5 g
Get 15% Off All our Premium Protein Supplements