Brett Hall, RD is a Registered Dietitian—a nutritionist licensed to work in the medical field. He is recognized as one of the world’s leading experts in the field of performance nutrition and nutritional supplement science, and has spent the last 23 years researching how all-natural foods and supplements can be used to help people improve their bodies.
Brett’s past experience includes:
- Senior Research Interventionist at the University of St. Louis Medical School.
- 15 years as a nationally published writer on nutrition and supplementation topics.
- Research and Development Director for Experimental and Applied Sciences, Inc. (better known as “EAS”).
- President and Founder of Inergy, Inc., a Colorado-based nutritional consultation practice.
- Vice President of R&D for Eating for Life Foods.
- Chief Science Officer for Nutrition53.
- President of Pure Health Group, Inc.
- Chief Nutrition Officer for Superior Hockey Nutrition.
- Personal Nutritionist to a variety of professional athletes.
Throughout his illustrious career, Brett has formulated over 50 innovative, scientifically-backed supplements that have been used by many Olympic and professional athletes, such as Karl Malone of the Utah Jazz, multiple members of the Women’s U.S.A. World Cup Champion Soccer Team, World Champion Adventure Racing Professional Kathy Sassin, and many members of the World Champion Denver Broncos like John Elway, Shannon Sharpe, and Terrell Davis.
While his work with famous athletes has been rewarding, Brett believes his biggest achievements lie in helping ordinary people achieve extraordinary results—and that’s exactly what continues to drive him as he works with BioTrust Nutrition to bring you the most effective, highest quality nutritional products available anywhere today.