Discover How You Can Gain Control Over
the Hormone that Controls Literally
EVERYTHING Related to Fat Loss
Hey, this is Joel… co-founder of BioTrust Nutrition… and today I'm here to talk to you about the single most important fat-burning hormone in your body. Its name is leptin, and in fact, leptin is such a dominant, critically important hormone that it literally controls every other weight loss hormone in your body… and your ability to burn fat as a whole.1-3
You see, when you have leptin on your side, fat loss becomes easy. When you don't, losing even a single pound can become exceedingly difficult.
And here's the reality: just about everyone is unknowingly fighting a losing battle with leptin each and every time they attempt to lose weight. With that said, it's pretty easy to see why so many folks, and perhaps you're one of them, struggle to shed their unwanted body fat, month after month, year after year.
Now, in the next few paragraphs I'm going to explain to you exactly why and how leptin is limiting your fat loss, and how the key ingredients in our breakthrough LeptiBurn™ formula help to solve the numerous problems leptin poses as you attempt to drop those unwanted pounds.
First, in order to burn fat, your body depends on these two things:4-6
1) high levels of leptin
2) highly-sensitive leptin "receptors"
Now for the bad news (and don't worry, good news is coming)…
Anytime you go on a diet and reduce your calorie intake, leptin levels plummet and fat burning is dramatically reduced.7-9 Why? Because leptin's main function is to protect your body against starvation, and in the midst of decreased food intake (i.e. dieting), your body unfortunately views your stored body fat as a huge asset to survival. After all, body fat provides a vast supply of stored energy and warmth, both highly-valued resources when food is in short supply.
You see, when you go on a diet, your body isn't aware of your hopes for a slim, tight waistline or your desire to drop 20 lbs in time for your high school reunion or summer beach season. In fact, the only thing it does know is that your calorie intake is now below "normal"… and to your brain, that's a big red flag.
The result: reduced leptin levels and dramatically decreased fat burning.
In fact, research has shown that leptin levels drop by as much as 50% after just 7 days of dieting… that puts you at only 50% of your fat-burning potential just one week in to your fat loss plan, and it only gets worse with each passing day.10,11
And if that wasn't bad enough, with every pound you do struggle to lose, leptin levels fall even further, making it even more difficult for you to continue to lose fat.12,13 Why? Because, as mentioned, in the face of calorie restriction, your body views stored body fat as an asset to survival. The more fat you lose, the more "danger" your body senses, and the harder it is to strip away that next pound.
Hello fat loss plateaus!
Now, I hate to continue to be the bearer of bad news, but the scenario I just explained is only half the problem. The other unfortunate reality is that the vast majority of people are suffering from "leptin resistance" due to years of high body fat levels and a diet full of processed foods.14-16
Leptin resistance simply means that even at high levels, leptin is no longer able to properly signal fat burning to your body, dramatically decreasing it's fat loss effects. That's a pretty disheartening truth for the fat loss enthusiast, but as I alluded earlier, there is good news–scratch that, GREAT news–right around the corner.
Let me ask you this:
What if I told you there was a drop-dead simple way to support healthy leptin levels high as you lose weight, while also supporting increased sensitivity to the hormone? Is that something you might be interested in?
You see, if you could do that, you could essentially keep your body in a fat-burning state all the time… high leptin levels equal high levels of fat burning… 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Can you just imagine how much more fat you'd burn if your body was no longer limiting your rate of fat loss on a daily basis?
That's right: a lot more.
And here's the great news: there is indeed a drop-dead simple way to help support exactly that you see, through a synergistic blend of 6 unique ingredients, our LeptiBurn™ formula was scientifically designed to approach leptin from both problematic angles: production and sensitivity.
Here's how it works:
- LeptiBurn's first ingredient is Irvingia Gabonensis, a compound that has been shown to support leptin sensitivity by inhibiting the production of C-reactive protein (CRP), a chemical in the body that has been linked with the development of leptin resistance, by up to 52%.17
To further support its dramatic effect on weight loss, in one double-blind study, 102 otherwise-healthy overweight volunteers received either 150 mg of Irvingia extract or a placebo, twice daily prior to meals, for a period of 10 weeks.
At the end of 10 weeks, the Irvingia group lost an average of 28 pounds (13.1% decrease in body weight), shed 6.7 inches from their waistline, and had reduced their total body fat by an average of 18.4%!18
- Next up is Oleanolic Acid, a compound extracted from olive tree leaves that has a stimulatory effect on a specific gut peptide called Glucagon-like Peptide-1 (GLP-1). Research shows that an oral dose of this extract can increase GLP-1 by 48%, which has in turn been closely linked to increased leptin production.19
- The third ingredient, Modifilan®, a potent seaweed extract harvested from pristine Arctic waters, has been shown to stimulate increased leptin production in fat cells by up to 18% through its ability to stimulate Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) in the adrenals.20 Stimulation of TSH in turn stimulates the production of leptin in fat cells.21
- LeptiBurn's fourth ingredient is Panax Notoginseng—a well-known and commonly used traditional Chinese herb called "Shan Qi" by master herbalists that was recently shown to also have unique metabolic properties, including naturally increasing leptin sensitivity.22
- And finally, to further enhance the fat-burning effects of LeptiBurn™, we've included potent natural extracts of Yerbe Mate and Green Tea, which have been shown to increase resting metabolic rate and mobilize fatty acids from fat cells to be burned, all while increasing energy and alertness to boot.23,24
LeptiBurn™ truly is a breakthrough formula whose key ingredients have been scientifically shown to assist with your body's biggest fat-loss problem: your body's production of, and sensitivity to, the one solitary hormone that literally controls everything with regards to fat loss.
Listen, the fact is this:
You can gain control of leptin today, or you can allow it to continue to control you. The choice is yours.
And why wait? With our 1 year, 100% Satisfaction, Money-back Guarantee you're always protected, so there's nothing to lose except your most stubborn body fat.
To begin experiencing just how easy fat loss can be when you have leptin on your side, simply choose your money-saving package below the video image on this page and then click Add to Cart.
- Van Dijk G. The role of leptin in regulation of energy balance and adiposity. J Neuroendocrinol 2001 Oct;13(10):913-21.
- Ahima RS, et al. Leptin regulation of neuroendocrine systems. Front Neuroendocrinolgy 2000 Jul;21(3):263-307.
- Kennedy A et al. The metabolic significance of leptin in humans: gender-based differences in relationship to adiposity, insulin sensitivity, and energy expenditure. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1997 Apr;82(4):1293-300.
- Ahima RS, Flier JS. Leptin. Annu Rev Physiol. 2000;62:413-37. Review.
- Doucet E et al. Changes in energy expenditure and substrate oxidation resulting from weight loss in obese men and women: is there an important contribution of leptin? J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2000 Apr;85(4):1550-6.
- Miyawaki T et al. Clinical implications of leptin and its potential humoral regulators in long-term low-calorie diet therapy for obese humans. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2002 Jul;56(7):593-600.
- Mars M et al. Fasting leptin and appetite responses induced by a 4-day 65%-energy-restricted diet. Int J Obes (Lond). 2006 Jan;30(1):122-8.
- Boden G et al. Effect of fasting on serum leptin in normal human subjects. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1996 Sep;81(9):3419-23.
- Weigle DS et al. Effect of fasting, refeeding, and dietary fat restriction on plasma leptin levels. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1997 Feb;82(2):561-5.
- Dubuc GR, Havel PJ et al. Changes of serum leptin and endocrine and metabolic parameters after 7 days of energy restriction in men and women. Metabolism. 1998 Apr;47(4):429-34.
- Wisse BE et al. Effect of prolonged moderate and severe energy restriction and refeeding on plasma leptin concentrations in obese women. Am J Clin Nutr. 1999 Sep;70(3):321-30.
- Levine AS and CK Billington. Do circulating leptin concentrations reflect body adiposity or energy flux? Am J Cline Nutr. 1998. 68: 761-762
- Jequier E. Leptin signaling, adiposity, and energy balance. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2002. Jun;967:379-88. Review.
- Bowles L, Kopelman P. Leptin: of mice and men? J Clin Pathol 2001 Jan;54(1):1-3
- Zimmet P. Serum leptin concentration, obesity, and insulin resistance in Western Samoans: cross sectional study. BMJ. 1996 Oct 19;313(7063):965-9.
- Nedvidkova J. Leptin. Cesk Fysiol. 1997 Dec;46(4):182-8. Review.
- Ngondi JL, Etoundi BC, Nyangono CB, Mbofung CM, Oben JE, “IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo controlled investigation,” Lipids Health Dis. 2009 Mar 2;8:7
- Eamon P. RAFFERTY 1, Alastair R. WYLIE , Chris T. ELLIOTT , Olivier P. CHEVALLIER, David J. GRIEVE , Brian D. GREEN. In Vitro and In Vivo Effects of Natural Putative Secretagogues of Glucagon-Like Peptide-1 (GLP-1). Sci Pharm. 2011; 79: 615–621
- Turek VF, Trevaskis JL, Levin BE, Dunn-Meynell AA, Irani B, Gu G, Wittmer C, Griffin PS, Vu C, Parkes DG, Roth JD. Mechanisms of amylin/leptin synergy in rodent models. Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc., 9360 Towne Centre Drive, San Diego, California 92121, USA.
- Clark CD, Bassett B, Burge MR. Effects of kelp supplementation on thyroid function in euthyroid subjects. Endocr Pract. 2003 Sep-Oct;9(5):363-9.
- Ferruccio Santini, et al. Acute exogenous TSH administration stimulates leptin secretion in vivo. Eur J Endocrinol July 1, 2010 163 63-67.
- Yang CY, et al. Anti-diabetic effects of Panax notoginseng saponins and its major anti-hyperglycemic components. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010 Jul 20;130(2):231-6. Epub 2010 May 8.
- Westerterp-Plantenga MS. Green tea catechins, caffeine and body-weight regulation. Physiol Behav. 2010 Apr 26;100(1):42-6. Epub 2010 Feb 13.
- Hussein GM, et al. Mate tea (Ilex paraguariensis) promotes satiety and body weight lowering in mice: involvement of glucagon-like peptide-1. Biol Pharm Bull. 2011;34(12):1849-55.