Wanted: Health and Fitness Customer Service Professionals (work from home)
Bio Trust Nutrition (www.BioTrust.com) is one of America’s fastest-growing, ecommerce nutrition brands and we are searching for a “Star”, Customer Service Professionals to support our amazing Customer Service department. This candidate can tele-commute from anywhere in the U.S.
Bio Trust Nutrition develops and distributes an all-natural line of premium, scientifically-designed dietary supplements and all-natural food products without the use of hormones, artificial flavors, colors, additives or sweeteners. (The product line includes nutrition shakes, nutrition bars, healthy desserts and various vitamins, minerals and herbal products.)
It’s our team’s mission this year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
What’s more, Bio Trust also donates a significant portion of profits to charities that help feed underprivileged children in the U.S. and around the world. In fact, for every order placed at BioTrust.com we provide a meal for a hungry child in need.
This team member’s day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Handling inbound customer service calls regarding placing orders, handling returns and refunds and escalated customer service issues.
- Coaching our clients on health and fitness and answering questions on the phone, through email and on social media web sites.
- Engage in customer retention efforts.
- Upsell customers to complimentary products and services offered by BioTrust.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet constant deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to quickly learn new computer programs and systems.
- A personal training certificate or degree in nutrition, biology, chemistry, kinesiology, sports science, corporate wellness, or any health sciences is a plus, but not required.
- Call center experience is required in busy inbound environment.
- Virtual call center experience is preferred but not required.
- Experience in customer retention and upsells is preferred.
- Experience with customer interaction via chat and email is a plus.
- Dedicated to constant learning and personal development
- Has a history of impressive results
- Positive and optimistic (with superb references)
- Loyal (we’re looking for a minimum of a three-year commitment)
- Happiest when working within a team of other “Stars”
- Honest (a background check is required)
- Ready to take on the challenges of a fast-growing company
Note: There will be opportunities to advance in the company including writing/creating health and fitness-related articles and videos, and becoming a full-time Coach that does not handle Customer Service issues. Other areas you could be promoted to Quality Control, Research and Development, Operations, Marketing and more.
$13.70 to $14.90 an hour.
In addition to a competitive salary, all team members receive free Bio Trust nutrition products and access to health, dental and vision insurance along with a matching 401k plan.
You are also able to work from home (no commute and every day is casual Friday) and the position is 40 hours a week.
If you meet the qualifications, and are interested in applying for this position, please follow these specific instructions. Email your resume and a cover letter in PDF format only to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter should explain your work history and why you think you would be a valuable addition to our team.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about you.