Our Company Mission:
It's BioTrust's mission each year to empower millions of individuals worldwide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health by way of our informative newsletters and articles, inspiring community staffed with expert coaches, and our line of premium, scientifically-backed supplements made with natural ingredients.
What's more, through your continued support, the BioTrust family (that includes you!) is able to positively affect the lives of millions more through our work with top-rated charities by donating a significant portion of every dollar we earn to help supply nutritious food, clean water, and improved medical services to families in need, both domestically and abroad. In fact, for every order that is placed on our web site we provide a meal for a hungry child.
Just take a look at what we’ve already been able to accomplish together:
- BioTrust Nutrition has been a proud partner with Make-A-Wish® since 2012, and BioTrust has been recognized by Make-A-Wish as the Outstanding National Partner for two consecutive years (2014, 2015). Thanks to your generosity and continued support, we have donated over $990,000 for the organization to date. With your help, we have had the honor of helping fund more than 123 wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions through our alliance with Make-A-Wish.
- Thanks to your generosity and continued support, we have donated over $1.3 MILLION for the organization to date. With your help, we have had the honor of helping fund more than 160 wishes for children with life-threatening medical conditions through our alliance with Make-A-Wish®. [Read More]
- Another passion of ours is to help eliminate childhood hunger in America. That's why we donate a nutritious meal to a hungry child for every order that you place. To date, we have provided over 2.2 MILLION meals to hungry children through our involvement in Share Our Strength's No Kid Hungry® campaign.
- In 2013, BioTrust teamed up with Share Our Strength to help squash childhood hunger in America through the No Kid Hungry campaign. BioTrust's significant donation provided the funds needed to supply over 240,000 meals to hungry children. [Read More]
- BioTrust donated $10,000 to the Williams Syndrome Association, which is dedicated to enriching the lives of individuals and families affected by Williams Syndrome. [Read More]
- BioTrust teamed up with Craig Ballantyne and Toys for Tots to give presents to 5,000 children this holiday season. [Read More]
- BioTrust and Make-A-Wish® teamed up to grant Allan’s Wish of visiting his favorite video game headquarters. [Read More]
- 40,000 meals were donated to hungry children and their families in honor of the children and teachers who lost their lives at the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy.
- A well was built supplying a lifetime of clean water for an Ethiopian village with Water.org® [Read More]
- Through Make-A-Wish®, a wish was granted for Jennifer, who suffers from a rare form of bone cancer. [Read More]
- Five more children had their wishes granted through the help of BioTrust and Make-A-Wish® [Read More]
- BioTrust teamed up with the MS Fitness Challenge to help three MS patients battle Multiple Sclerosis and "win the battle against all odds." [Read More]
- Hurricane Sandy relief efforts were supplied for several BioTrust customers whose families and homes were negatively impacted. [Read More]
And again, it's through the continued support from loyal customers like you that allow us to give back. Together we are saving lives and improving quality of life on a global scale, and for that, we honor you and can't thank you enough!
Josh and Joel
Co-Founders BioTrust Nutrition