Our Company Mission:
It’s BioTrust’s mission each year to empower more than one million individuals world-wide to improve their nutrition, reduce body fat levels, increase performance, and positively transform their health through our informative articles, inspiring community, and our all-natural line of premium, scientifically-backed nutrition products.
What’s more, through your continued support, the BioTrust family (that includes you!) is able to positively affect the lives of millions more through our work with top-rated charities by donating a significant portion of every dollar we earn to help supply nutritious food, clean water and improved medical services to families in need, both domestically and abroad. In fact, for every order that is placed on our web site we provide a meal for a hungry child.
Just take a look at what we’ve already been able to accomplish together:
- BioTrust teams up with NoKidHungry.org to help squash childhood hunger in America. BioTrust’s significant donation provides the funds needed to supply over 240,000 meals to hungry children. [Read More]
- On behalf of its loyal customers, BioTrust donates over $100,000 to the Make-A-Wish® Foundation. In addition, BioTrust pledges to match the first $50,000 every year, which brings total contributions to Make-A-Wish for the 2013 calendar year to over $150,000! [Read More]
- BioTrust donates $10,000 to the Williams Syndrome Association, which is dedicated to to enriching the lives of individuals and families affected by Williams Syndrome. [Read More]
- BioTrust teams up with Craig Ballantyne and Toys for Tots to give presents to 5,000 children this holiday season. [Read More]
- BioTrust and the Make-a-Wish Foundation® team up to grant Allan’s Wish of visiting his favorite video game headquarters. [Read More]
- 40,000 meals were donated to hungry children and their families in honor of the children and teachers who lost their lives at the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy.
- A well was built supplying a lifetime of clean water for an Ethiopian village with Water.org® [Read More]
- A wish was granted for Jennifer, who suffers from bone cancer, through the Make-a-Wish Foundation® [Read More]
- Five more children have their wishes granted through the help of BioTrust and the Make-a-Wish Foundation® [Read More]
- BioTrust teams up with the MS Fitness Challenge to help three MS patients battle Multiple Sclerosis and “win the battle against all odds.” [Read More]
- Hurricane Sandy relief efforts were supplied for several BioTrust customers whose families and homes were negatively impacted. [Read More]
And again, it’s through the continued support from loyal customers like you that allow us to give back. Together we are saving lives and improving quality of life on a global scale, and for that, we honor you and can’t thank you enough!